Thursday 23 September 2010

Going away to Cuba



Greetings readers. Just to let all know that me and the missus are going away for a few weeks in Cuba. So because were not taking a lap top I may not be able to blog for a while unless I find a terminal somewhere that allows it.




Having never been to Cuba I have never tried any Cuban beers but will hunt out all the ones I can and if I don't like them I can always do what Melissa Cole did and turn to the Rum. Ether way it should be fun. Meanwhile at Daleside the first batch of our seasonal Autumn Leaves brew from Wednesday is happily fermenting away now in the F.V. I won’t get to try it till I get back tho. The new brown ale Nightjar is milled in and ready to hit the mash tun tomorrow and my little barrel Elizabeth is still sitting in a lonely corner of the fermentation room waiting for her beer. I have plenty of home brew tucked away in the cold room for when I get back but until then I should hopefully be enjoying plenty for palm trees, beaches and bamboo...



Maybe not the last one.

2 comments:

arn said...

Have a great time!

Lost said...

Have a great time. Jealous!

-Lost