Thursday 22 July 2010

The End Of History

An immense 50% alcohol achieved through freeze distillation. masses of hops, eccentric ingredients and a bizarre bottle. You guessed it, the Brew Dog Boys are back. An this time Martin has a new hair cut. Brutal. Mind you as much as I would love to try it, I don't have a spare £500 (cost per bottle) to pay for it. The question is, which beer blogger is dedicated enough to get hold of one first? My moneys on Dredgie but you can never tell.


The End of History from BrewDog on Vimeo.


Gripping stuff. And indeed I have on many occasions suggested at work we make some videos dressed as furry animals but the idea was turned down...

Is it just me or is this whole freeze distilled extreme beer thing getting a bit repetitive?

2 comments:

Mark Dredge said...

No way I can afford that and nor would I want to buy it. For £500 I'd rather go to Rome, Amsterdam or Brussels for a week.

I would, however, like to try a little nip of it!

Rob said...

Hearing what Zak has been up to recently in Rome, I would probably choose the same option